Please send your application for a job to “email@example.com”. We will delete your application after 6 months as required by EU-GDPR. You have questions on any of the roles? Please contact us.
DevSecOps / Application Security Consultant for Munich / Augsburg area
- Contract: Permanent
We are looking for support in our application security Team in Munich area starting from April 2020.
- Rating vulnerabilities and estimating impacts
- Support the configuration and finetuning of scanning and aggregation tools (DAST, SAST and IAST)
- Work with client’s security contacts to support remediation of vulnerabilities
- Serve as a point of contact for questions and support around application security
- Conduct / assist with hands-on security trainings and workshops and in regular meetups
- Enhance existing SSDLCs program towards DevOps and Cloud, e.g. container integration and cloud environments (AWS)
- Languages: English required, German a plus. Project language is English in a German organization.
- The applicant should be willing to work at least 4 days on site in Munich / Augsburg.
- Good language & communication skills - You should be able to work with people, development teams and business responsibles.
- An active international team in a stimulating work environment
- Flexible working hours and remote possibilities
- Working independently and self-controlled within the frame of the projects
- Budget for educational activities
- Learning on-the-job by regular team projects and research activities
- A competetive salary
Who we are:
Founded in 2018, we are a startup security consulting company in the Munich / Augsburg area with focus on Application Security, Cloud and DevSecOps. We provide high quality consulting services to our customers from the Telecommunications, Aerospace and Public sector. We are operating with organic growth and believe in individual responsibility and a stimulating, self-controlled working environment where you can learn and grow together with the company.
Please send your application to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
(We will delete your application after 6 months as required by EU-GDPR.)